Join Our Team
Disabled Adaptation Operatives
We are always looking for experienced Disabled Adaptation Operatives to add to our workforce.
Key skills required:
- Plumbing – isolation and stripping out, New stop valves if required.
- Safe strip out of existing bath, basin, WC and all existing fittings.
- Plastering repairs & localised skimming to make good walls.
- Installation to manufacturer’s instructions Level Access Shower trays, Wet floors involving formers.
- Hack up floor screed and lay new graded floor to falls.
- Wall Tiling to a high standard – Large & small formats, borders and trims.
- Inc the use of powdered adhesives & grouts.
- Plumbing – Installation of new Sanitary ware.
- Carpentry – door widenings – Bi-fold and reverse swing door works skirting and boxing in, Grading floor joists to falls, Floorboard replacement.
- 6mm plywood floor preparation.
- Preparation and Decorating to woodwork, Metalwork, walls & ceilings.
- Wall panels – Altro Whiterock etc, UPVC Cills & Trims.
All to a high standard of workmanship.
All Electrical work undertaken by our in-house Electrical Team
All Altro or similar safety flooring laid by our in-house fitters
You must be:
- Experienced, reliable and competent within these skill sets.
- Be able to work within a team.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have own van and tools
- CIS registered or PAYE available.
- We primarily work in South east London and within M25.
Good rates of Pay and conditions and We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Only genuine installers need apply and a list of references will be required & DBS
PJS Building Services are an equal opportunities employer, which means that the company is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. Full policy details can be found on our website.
Get In Touch
Get in touch today and start your project!